All by my selfie! Blogger shows how to take travel photos with an imaginary girlfriend

A tripod is the hitori dater's reliable wingman. 
Traveling alone during the Christmas holidays can be less gloomy -- provided you take the advice of Keisuke Jinushi.
Earlier this year, Keisuke, a 28-year-old freelance Japanesephotographer and writer, gained Internet fame with a set of curious Instagram photos capturing him in various settings with his "girlfriend."
The images depicted a young lady feeding Keisuke and even lovingly wiping ketchup from his face.
The twist? "She" was actually Keisuke.
All the photos were single-handedly shot by the unattached Keisuke, with no girlfriend or anyone else involved.  
How -- and why -- he did it
Keisuke started blogging about how to create fake couples photos two years ago. He calls the practice the "hitori date" or "one-man date."
In an early post he wrote: "Photos (one takes) while traveling alone may make one feel lonely and sad when you look at them. So I recommend the 'hitori date photo' technique. Looking at these photos makes 
me feel blissful."
Anxious to uncover the secrets of his bizarre success, CNN tracked down Keisuke. In the process, we found an engaging spirit who may just be the most amusing and honest blogger in Japan.
CNN: Where did the idea for the "one-man date" photos come from?
Keisuke Jinushi: Sometimes I go to cafes on my own, just to kill time.
When I look around, I see couples spoon-feeding each other. I then have a strong feeling -- I want this too!
In order to have that, I needed a girlfriend, but I didn't have one. I was distressed.
The platform (Daily Portal) where I started my blog gathers lots of writers who write on their interests.
I asked myself, what's my interest? "A girlfriend!"
Since then I have been blogging my feelings about it. Unexpectedly, it's been well received -- everyone wants a lover!
CNN: What kind of responses do you get?
Keisuke Jinushi: Most readers comment it's "interesting" or "fun." Some people want to copy my style.
Some say, "I hope you can get a real girlfriend."
Although there are female readers leaving comments, none of them have said, "Let me be your girlfriend."
What a grim world!
CNN: What do your friends and family think?
Keisuke Jinushi: My male friends say, "You seem happy!"
But my grandma said she burst into tears after reading my blog because her grandson seems pathetic in these photos. 

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit : http://www.onlinejobsfree.com/?id=1432783     


  http://www.onlinejobsfree.com/?id=1432783



Post a Comment

0 Comments